Sunday, April 13, 2008

Future posts...

...coming in the following days and weeks:

1) Soloable dailies for Holy Priests, broken down into the IQD dailies, SSO Outlands dailies, and the factional older dailies (Netherwing, Skettis, and Ogri'la).

2) Mana regen and you.

3) Tier sets and the healing methods they force you into.

4) Professions of note.

5) Farming as a Holy Priest - yes, you too can farm like the professionals!

6) ...and more. Include your own ideas in the comments.

This blog is just starting, its rough-looking, and the lack of pictures is depressing me...but I'm learning and I hope to provide an outlet for one of the more misunderstood class types out there. Holy Priests unite!

1 comment:

Gerbil said...

I will definitely be interested your perspective on the dailies, professions and farming, as they will broadly reflect the dilemma i've had with a healing class.

With my resto druid i've found the dailies fairly limiting - i only really do the 2 bombing quests, the memory game, the Ray Wrangling one, and the Fires one in Nagrand.

I'm pretty interested in the mana regen changes in 2.4, so i look forward to seeing your post there as well.